Readers will know that I’m out of country for the next little while, and April is also shaping up to be a very full month. I know from speaking with many of you that my Real Careers interviews make for great reads during your commutes or quiet time – and so, for the next few weeks, I’ll be featuring some popular past interviews.
You’ll want to know, though, that I have a number of interesting interviews lined up for May and June … all that’s waiting is for me to have some time to dedicate to publishing them. Here’s a look at some of the career assistants who are joining the Real Careers alum this Spring!
- Donna Vendetti from Ontario Canada; Donna is EA to the President of Mountainview Companies
- Aimee Reese, CPC, PACE, from Kentucky, USA; Aimee is Senior Executive Assistant to her organisation’s President and CEO
- Stephanie Bergsieker from Michigan, USA; Stephanie is Executive Assistant to her organisation’s COO
- Megan Bishop from Northern Virginia, USA; Meghan is an Executive Assistant
- Jacqueline McCumber from Alabama, USA; Executive Assistant at Nektar Therapeutics
- Sarah Duncan from Washington State, USA; Sarah is Assistant to her organisation’s Sr. Director, Labor Relations
- Renée Neverson from Maryland, USA; Renée is Executive Assistant to her organisation’s Vice President of Communications, Government Operations and member of the Communications Leadership Team (CLT) and Government Operations Leadership Team (GovOps LT)
Subscribe to Exceptional EA to receive an email alert when I publish each interview
Just click on the “Subscribe” option at the right of your screen to receive notification of this article and other posts.
When you click to subscribe and enter your email address, that will generate an automated email asking you to confirm your subscription.