Given the benefit of hindsight, the early days of 2020 seem relatively carefree, don’t they?
I began writing about the COVID-19 pandemic in late February 2020, and published my first Weekend Poll on the topic a couple of days later.
In this ongoing series, we’re looking closely at business continuity and the pandemic’s impact on your careers and lives. Scroll down for links to articles already published, and for insights on my ongoing conversations with professional association leaders around the globe.
I’m staying in touch with professional association leaders in multiple countries, and we’re diving deeper into the pandemic’s impacts as time goes on. Watch for this article in late April.
Already published in this series
- April 15, 2020 – Your Wins of the Week – Weekend Poll results
- April 10, 2020 – Weekend Poll: Share your wins of the week
- April 7, 2020 – Putting the pandemic on pause
- March 24, 2020 – Innovation: How are you adapting to working from home?
- March 20, 2020 – Weekend Poll: Pandemic – A snapshot in time
- March 19, 2020 – Pandemic insights from professional association leaders
- March 19, 2020 – Tips for Using Microsoft Teams to communicate with colleagues
- March 19, 2020 – Pandemic update from Canada
- March 18, 2020: The pandemic’s impacts on assistants around the globe
- March 17, 2020 – Italy’s COVID-19 Experience
- March 17, 2020 – Work from Home (WFH) Tech checklist
- March 15, 2020 – Phishing advisory
- March 12, 2020 – Update and Weekend Poll results
- March 2, 2020 – Workplace practices and Shelagh’s Weekend Poll