… Recommended by Peers
A friendly, but important reminder:
As with everything you read – including peers’ recommendations of professional networks/associations and web and print resources – it’s your responsibility to exercise judgement and due diligence. Research recommendations, and assess their alignment with your professional development needs and resources.
If you wish to recommend a conference or event:
- Please click on Contact Shelagh, and complete the online form.
- Select the “Peer recommendation for Resources Page” option, provide brief details as indicated, and then submit your recommendation.
If you wish to promote your conference or event:
- If you wish to promote an event you are organising for personal/corporate profit, that would take the form of a sponsored post that is clearly identified as such and distinct from peers’ recommendations.
- Please click on Contact Shelagh. Select the “Conference/event promotion” option, provide brief details as indicated, and then click on “Submit”.
UPCOMING CONFERENCES, EVENTS
- GPOP’s 2016 AGM and Conference – May 28 and 29, 2016 in Quebec City; an annual event, including networking reception, for Governance and President’s Office Professionals (CICan:GPOP) who are GPOP members and hold such positions in Canada’s public colleges and institutes
- AGB 2016 Workshop for Board Professionals – April 15 – 17, 2016 in Washington, DC; annual event for board professionals in post-secondary education; precedes AGB’s (Association for Governing Board’s) April 17 – 19, 206 National Conference on Trusteeship, which has an international audience and which a number of board professionals also attend
- NAPAHE (National Association of Presidential Assistants in Higher Education) – March 11 – 13, 2016 in San Francisco, CA; annual National Conference and Business Meeting