Want to see and hear from Shelagh in person? Check out the great events below.
Are you a conference or event planner? The following events represent a sampling of Shelagh’s other clients and audiences. If you’re planning an event or onsite professional development for your assistants, click here to see information for meeting planners, and click here to discuss your goals with Shelagh.
Shelagh is booked for additional 2020 events that are yet to be publicly announced. Keep checking here for updates.
April 22 – Shelagh will be in Toronto, Canada for the 2nd Annual Admins Rock Conference
If you celebrate Administrative Professionals’ Day by investing in your professional development, then Rhonda Scharf’s second annual Admins Rock Conference in Toronto is the place to be!
- For #ADMINSROCK conference details and to register, click here.
- Date and location: Wednesday, April 22, 2020 in Toronto, Canada
June 3, 2020 – Shelagh will be in Windsor, England to present to BBO PA Network members
Buckinghamshire, Berkshire & Oxfordshire PA (BBO PA) Network founder Sarah Howson has sourced an idyllic venue for this event.
- Wednesday, June 3, 2020
- You can also follow the BBO PA Network on its website, and register for this or any of its events by clicking here.
June 10-17 – Shelagh will be back with EPAA in England and Scotland: Southampton, London, Leicester, Liverpool, Glasgow
Which of these five events in England and Scotland will you attend? EPAA, the UK’s Executive and Personal Assistants Association is focusing on business strategy and planning for next year’s Fellow Training Days. You needn’t be a member to attend.
- For details and to register, click here.
- Southampton: Wednesday, June 10, 2020
- London: Friday, June 12, 2020
- Leicester: Monday, June 15, 2020
- Liverpool: Wednesday, June 17, 2020
- Glasgow: Friday, June 19, 2020