Want to see and hear from Shelagh in person?
Check out the great events below, and bookmark this page to check for word of others that are yet to be publicly announced.
- January 23 – Manhattan and New Jersey; onsite training for the National Basketball Association (NBA)
- February 19 – Gatineau, Québec for the AGM of Shared Services Canada’s Administrative Professional Network (Government of Canada)
- April 2 – EPAA Virtual Conference; Shelagh will present Career and Life Lessons from a Pandemic
- other events postponed to September and October; please see below
- event to be rescheduled
June – as of early March, we are playing these events by ear (wrote the eternal optimist)
- June 3 – Windsor, England to present to the Buckinghamshire, Berkshire & Oxfordshire PA (BBO PA) Network. BBOPA founder Sarah Howson has sourced an idyllic venue for this event. Check the BBOPA website for details and to register for this or any of its events by clicking here.
- June 10 – London, England to provide onsite training for the Parliamentary Admin Support Network of the UK Parliament
- June 10 (evening) – London, England to present again to Network PA SW1
- This event is being rescheduled for May 2021; check back for updates – Wellington, New Zealand for the Executive Secretary LIVE 2020 conference; click here for details and to register.
- September 30 – Toronto, Canada for the 2nd Annual Admins Rock Conference; click here for conference details and to register
- October 20 and 21 – Fredericton and Moncton, New Brunswick to deliver onsite training for New Brunswick Community College (NBCC)
- Oct 28 – 30 – Richmond, BC for the Local Government Management Association (LGMA) Administrative Professionals Conference; rescheduled from April 2020
- event info to follow
Resources for HR professionals and other event planners
Whether you’re planning a conference or onsite professional development, click here for a range of information to support your planning. When you’re ready to begin discussing your training needs and how Shelagh can meet them, click here to ask Shelagh to contact you.