Want to catch one of Shelagh’s upcoming presentations? The following is a partial list of 2018-19 engagements. Click on any event name for more details.
If you’d like to explore potential to work together, for either onsite training or a conference or other event, contact Shelagh at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking here to start the conversation online.
- March 16 – 17: Executive Secretary LIVE – London, England
- March 28: Scottish PA Network’s Spring Showcase – Edinburgh, Scotland
- April 22 – 25: 19th Annual Administrative Professionals Conference (apc) – Toronto, Canada
- July 18 – 19: Executive Leadership Support (ELS) Forum – Vancouver, Canada
- September 30 – October 3: American Society of Administrative Professionals’ (ASAP’s) Administrative Professionals Conference (apc USA) – Kissammee, Florida, USA
- May 10: Executive and Personal Assistants Association (EPAA) Fellows Day – Ibis Hotel, Borough Market, London, England
- May 13: EPAA Fellows Day – Audit Scotland Offices, Edinburgh, Scotland
- May 14: EPAA Fellows Day – Holiday Inn, Manchester City Centre, Manchester, England
- May 16: EPAA Fellows Day – Belmont Hotel, Leicester, England
- May 17: EPAA Fellows Day – Holiday Inn, Southampton, England
- July 18 – 21: International Association of Administrative Professionals/IAAP Summit – National Harbor, Maryland, USA