My mid-May 2016 Weekend Poll focused on bullying in the workplace, and I asked readers to identify resources that may be helpful to others.
Here are the links people provided. As usual, please use your own good judgement in assessing and relying on materials identified by others.
If you’d like to add to this list, drop me a line. You can click on the “Leave A Comment” on your screen, or click on the Contact Shelagh option to share resources.
- Bullies at Work: What To Know, What You Can Do – Government of Alberta, Canada
- Bully-Free BC
- Bullying in the Workplace: A Handbook for the Workplace – Public Services Health and Safety Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Bullying in the Workplace – Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety
- Bully On Linehe
- Creating Respectful Workplaces
- Healthy Workplace Bill – USA
- Minding the Workplace
- No Bullies.ca
- Resources On Bullying
- Speak Up! Pledge – Bonnie Low-Kramen
- The Bully-Free Workplace: Stop Jerks, Weasels, and Snakes From Killing Your Organization
- The prevention of workplace bullying as a question of human resource management: Measures adopted and underlying organizational factors – Scandinavian Journal on Management
- Working With a Bully – Canada Safety Council
- Workplace Bullying: A Global Health and Safety Issue – Ellen Pinkos Cobb, Esq.
- Workplace Bullying Institute – Healthy Workplace Bill
- WorkSafe BC Anti-Bullying – Prevention Toolkit, including templates for policy statements, investigations and reporting procedures and a PowerPoint training tool (British Columbia, Canada)