It happens to the best of us
… and this isn’t the only career in which people are stereotyped, or their roles misunderstood. If we want to dismantle stereotypes, however, we need to understand what we’re facing.
Click here to see what Craig Bryson, Bianca Constance, Craig Harris, Declan Halton-Woodward, Jennifer Robson, Matthew Want, James Sobczak and Louise Whitehead have to say.
Want to catch up on the series? Here’s everything to date:
- Weekend Poll Results: Your Professional Networks’ Demographics
- Professional Networks and Their Influence on Perceptions
- The Admin. World: A Career of Choice for Women and Men
- Understanding Today’s Admin. Careers: My 2017 Panel
- Weekend Poll: Admin. Profession Reality Check
- Secretarius: Men in Admin. Careers, Then and Now
- Weekend Poll Results: Environmental Scan of Readers’ Experiences