Thanks to all who have contributed to this series
Thank you to Real Careers alumni Craig Bryson, Bianca Constance, Craig Harris, Declan Halton-Woodward, Jennifer Robson, James Sobczak, Matthew Want and Louise Whitehead, who have all contributed their perspectives to this series.
My thanks go out, as well, to readers from around the globe who have also participated in the discussion, by way of participation in my recent Weekend Polls. You’ll find the final installment in this series by clicking on drop-down menus under the Real Careers tab, or you can click here.
Want to catch up on the series? Here are links to all the articles:
- Getting Strategic About Dismantling Stereotypes
- Weekend Poll Results: Stereotypes of the Admin. Profession
- Weekend Poll Results: Demographics of Your Professional Networks
- Is There Gender Bias in the Admin. Profession?
- The Admin. World: A Career of Choice for Women and Men
- Understanding Today’s Admin. Careers: My 2017 Panel
- Weekend Poll: Admin. Profession Reality Check
- Secretarius: Men in Admin. Careers, Then and Now
- Weekend Poll Results: Environmental Scan of Readers’ Experiences