Today, I’d like to shine a light on some additional web sites on which you can find my writing and insights on this career.
American Society of Administrative Professionals (ASAP)
This is new. I’ve had the pleasure of presenting at ASAP’s Administrative Professionals Conference (APC) and Executive Assistant Summit (EA Summit) this year and last, and am delighted to also stay in contact with ASAP members through such articles.
Click here to have a look at my first article for ASAP, and you’ll want to note that membership in this professional association is free of charge. You’ll find my first ASAP article, and others, by clicking on that website’s Career Resources tab.
If your career has anything to do with supporting a board of directors, or preparing materials for board review, you’ll want to also bookmark Diligent Insights’ website.
My latest Diligent Insights article, published today, focuses on the value of corporate data. A look through through the website will take you to a broad range of topics I’ve written there for governance professionals. Here’s a sampling.
- directors’ fiduciary duties
- board recruitment best practices and how to recruit the right board members
- top five corporate governance best practices
- improving diversity in the boardroom
- CEO succession planning
- issues for Canadian boards in 2019
- establishing a social media policy
- corporate reputation management
- stock market regulations and the board
- what the Securities Exchange Commission’s (SEC’s) Office of Compliance Inspections and Examinations (OCIE) cybersecurity sweep means for boards
- governance in the cannabis sector, the financial market regulations impacting the sector, and how such firms should handle financial statements
- interlocking directorates and board recruitment
Executive Secretary Magazine
I’ve been writing for Executive Secretary Magazine for some time now, as do more than a few of my fellow trainers. A number of my articles have been features as the magazine’s front cover story; here are some examples. Click here to learn more about the magazine, and the scope of available resources.
- Shattering the Assistant Stereotype
- Why and How You Should Hone Your Interview Skills
- Cybersecurity for Proactive Administrative Professionals
- Call me a Professional – Not a Superhero