In May 2016, I published my first Weekend Poll focusing on bullying in the workplace. I also asked readers to identify resources that may be helpful to others. In May 2017, I published my second annual Weekend Poll on the topic, and you can find the results of these polls by clicking here for the 2016 results and here for the 2017 results.
Here are some links people provided to assorted resources. As usual, please exercise your own good judgement in assessing and relying on materials identified by others.
If you’d like to add to this list, drop me a line. You can click on the “Leave A Comment” on your screen, or click on the Contact Shelagh option to share resources.
- Be The Ultimate Assistant (BTUA) – Bonnie Low Kramen; The Ani-Bullying Workplace Toolkit
- Bullies at Work: What To Know, What You Can Do – Government of Alberta, Canada
- Bully-Free BC
- Bullying in the Workplace: A Handbook for the Workplace – Public Services Health and Safety Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Bullying in the Workplace – Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety
- Bully On Line
- EPAA (The Executive and Personal Assistants Association): Workplace Bullying – UK
- Speak Up! Pledge – Bonnie Low-Kramen
- The Bully-Free Workplace: Stop Jerks, Weasels, and Snakes From Killing Your Organization
- The prevention of workplace bullying as a question of human resource management: Measures adopted and underlying organizational factors – Scandinavian Journal on Management
- Working With a Bully – Canada Safety Council
- Workplace Bullying: A Global Health and Safety Issue – Ellen Pinkos Cobb, Esq.
- Workplace Bullying Institute – Healthy Workplace Bill
- WorkSafe BC Anti-Bullying – Prevention Toolkit, including templates for policy statements, investigations and reporting procedures and a PowerPoint training tool (British Columbia, Canada)