2019 marked Shelagh’s first full year of business as a professional speaker and trainer. Her client list to date includes professional associations, corporations, government bodies and more.
- Center on Budget and Policy Priorities (Washington, DC)
- Diligent Corporation
- NBA – National Basketball Association
- William Grant & Sons Ltd.
- Shared Services Canada, Government of Canada
- Local Government Management Association (LGMA) – British Columbia
- Australian Institute of Office Professionals (AIOP)
- Melbourne EA Group (MEAG)
- Barbados Stock Exchange (BSE)
- Administrative Professionals Conference of Canada (apc)
- Association of Administrative Professionals (AAP)
- British Columbia Health and Education Administrative Professionals (BC HEAP)
- Governance and Presidents’ Office Professionals (CICan:GPOP)
- Governance Professionals of Canada (GPC)
- International Association of Administrative Professionals (IAAP) – Vancouver Branch
- On The Right Track – Training and Consulting Inc.
International professional associations
- International Association of Administrative Professionals (IAAP)
- International Management Assistants (IMA)
UK – England and Scotland
- Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and Oxfordshire PA Network (BBOPA)
- Executive and Personal Assistants Association (EPAA)
- Network PA SW1 – London, England
- Scottish PA Network
- UK Parliament – Parliamentary Admin Support Network
- American Society of Administrative Professionals (ASAP): Administrative Professionals Conference (apc USA) and EA Summit
- Executive Leadership Support (ELS) Forum
International – presenting on three continents and digitally for this client
- Executive Secretary LIVE
- ExecSecTech – technology-focused conference
Want to know more?
Here are some resources for you.
- Shelagh’s bio – Shelagh Donnelly bio
- Shelagh’s presentations – click here for abstracts
- What assistants and clients have to say – click here
- Shelagh’s calendar – click here