It’s not just the hardware you use that’s been evolving … it’s the career itself
This next article in my series again features an international panel of Real Careers alumni: Sweden’s Sofie Koark, the USA’s MistiLynn Lokken, Australia and England’s Janice Parker, England’s Helen Rees and Brazil and Norway’s Julia Schmidt. You’ll find the article by following the drop-down menus under the Real Careers tab, or you can click here to go directly to that page.
Articles/Weekend Polls to date in this series
- Digital Disruption and Your Career
- May 10/17 Weekend Poll: Digitization in the Workplace
- Weekend Poll Results: The Digitized Workplace
- May 17/17 Weekend Poll: Apps and Social Media as Part of Your Daily Life
- Weekend Poll Results: Apps and Social Media
- Using Technology to Digitize Your Workplace
- May 25/17 Weekend Poll: Web Publishing and Social Media
- Weekend Poll Results: Web Publishing and Social Media are Part of the Job
- Digitization’s Impact on Meetings
- June 1/17 Weekend Poll: Could You Walk Away from Social Media for a Week?
- Weekend Poll Results: My Name is “X” and I’m Addicted to Social Media
- Digital Disruption: Evolution of Responsibilities