… and would or could you work from home?
Today, we’re talking about how digitization may change how blueprints and office designs are drawn – and whether companies will reduce bricks and mortar investments for infrastructure supporting employees’ capacity to work remotely.
This next article in my series again features an international panel of Real Careers alumni: Sweden’s Sofie Koark, the USA’s MistiLynn Lokken, Australia and England’s Janice Parker, England’s Helen Rees and Brazil and Norway’s Julia Schmidt.
You’ll find the article by following the drop-down menus under the Real Careers tab, or you can click here to go directly to that page.
Articles/Weekend Polls to date in this series
- Digital Disruption and Your Career
- May 10/17 Weekend Poll: Digitization in the Workplace
- Weekend Poll Results: The Digitized Workplace
- May 17/17 Weekend Poll: Apps and Social Media as Part of Your Daily Life
- Weekend Poll Results: Apps and Social Media
- Using Technology to Digitize Your Workplace
- May 25/17 Weekend Poll: Web Publishing and Social Media
- Weekend Poll Results: Web Publishing and Social Media are Part of the Job
- Digitization’s Impact on Meetings
- June 1/17 Weekend Poll: Could You Walk Away from Social Media for a Week?
- Weekend Poll Results: My Name is “X” and I’m Addicted to Social Media
- Digital Disruption: Evolution of Responsibilities
- Apps as Today’s Go-To Resources
- Digital Disruption: Working Remotely