… and why is John Shaw smiling so broadly in this photo?
Our Digital Disruption series continues this Wednesday, with my international panel of Real Careers alumni: Sweden’s Sofie Koark, the USA’s MistiLynn Lokken, Australia and England’s Janice Parker, England’s Helen Rees and Brazil and Norway’s Julia Schmidt.
We’ll be looking at the pace and change of technological innovations … and how the quick thinking John D. Shaw, Executive Assistant to the CEO, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, recently tapped into technology to save the day for his CEO.
Articles/Weekend Polls to date in this series
- Digital Disruption and Your Career
- May 10/17 Weekend Poll: Digitization in the Workplace
- Weekend Poll Results: The Digitized Workplace
- May 17/17 Weekend Poll: Apps and Social Media as Part of Your Daily Life
- Weekend Poll Results: Apps and Social Media
- Using Technology to Digitize Your Workplace
- May 25/17 Weekend Poll: Web Publishing and Social Media
- Weekend Poll Results: Web Publishing and Social Media are Part of the Job
- Digitization’s Impact on Meetings
- June 1/17 Weekend Poll: Could You Walk Away from Social Media for a Week?
- Weekend Poll Results: My Name is “X” and I’m Addicted to Social Media
- Digital Disruption: Evolution of Responsibilities
- Apps as Today’s Go-To Resources
- Digital Disruption: Working Remotely