… or are you one of the people who shares such expertise and helps colleagues adapt?
Our Digital Disruption series continues today, with a look at how admin. professionals are adapting to change that comes with technological innovations.
Click here to read the latest from my international panel of Real Careers alumni: Sweden’s Sofie Koark, the USA’s MistiLynn Lokken, Australia and England’s Janice Parker, England’s Helen Rees and Brazil and Norway’s Julia Schmidt.
Articles/Weekend Polls to date in this series
- Digital Disruption and Your Career
- May 10/17 Weekend Poll: Digitization in the Workplace
- Weekend Poll Results: The Digitized Workplace
- May 17/17 Weekend Poll: Apps and Social Media as Part of Your Daily Life
- Weekend Poll Results: Apps and Social Media
- Using Technology to Digitize Your Workplace
- May 25/17 Weekend Poll: Web Publishing and Social Media
- Weekend Poll Results: Web Publishing and Social Media are Part of the Job
- Digitization’s Impact on Meetings
- June 1/17 Weekend Poll: Could You Walk Away from Social Media for a Week?
- Weekend Poll Results: My Name is “X” and I’m Addicted to Social Media
- Digital Disruption: Evolution of Responsibilities
- Apps as Today’s Go-To Resources
- Digital Disruption: Working Remotely
- Digital Disruption: Off-Site Hardware Expedites Business
- Digital Disruption: Adapting to Change