ROI: I accept a limited number of engagements each year, and give them everything I have. I appreciate the investments of time, hope and finance that individuals and their employers make when it comes to professional development, and provide you a solid return on investment.
You can expect me to ask questions about goals, needs and any challenges to be overcome. I’ll draw on my extensive experience and engage in research as I tailor coaching or a presentation to your needs.
I understand both the opportunities and the challenges of the administrative role. If we decide to work together, you can expect prompt follow up and training that is engaging, pragmatic and relevant. You’ll find a sampling of my presentation topics at the base of his page.
- March 20: Administrators’ Community of Practice (ACP) – New Westminster, Canada
- April 30: GPOP (Governance and President’s Office Professionals) – Ottawa, Canada
- July 23 and 24: IAAP (International Association of Administrative Professionals) Summit 2017 – New Orleans, USA
- September 23: Webathon for Vickie Sokol Evans
- September 27: EPAA (Executive & Personal Assistants Association) Executive EA & PA Training Day – Manchester, England
- September 29: EPAA Certified Professional Development Seminar – London, England
- March 16 and 17: Executive Secretary LIVE – London, England
Please provide brief context by completing the following.
You can typically expect a reply within 48 hours, and may also reach me at ExceptionalEAs@gmail.com.
I present on a range of topics focused on helping admin. professionals who want to perform at a high level and enjoy their careers. Here’s a sampling.
- Cybersecurity: How to Ensure You’re Part of Risk Mitigation Rather than a Vulnerability
- High Performer or Workaholic? Earning Respect and Ensuring Everyone Wins
- How to Establish Influence from Within: Creating an Internal Network to Benefit Peers and Your Employer
- Less is More: Elevating Your Minutes
- Lessons from the C-Suite: Making this a Real Career
- Organizational Change: The Admin. Professional’s Role In Successful Leadership Transitions
- Organizational Skills: Moving from A Reactive to Proactive Mode
- Public Speaking: Finding Your Voice, and Speaking Truth to Power
- Social Media for Admin. Professionals: Why I Caved and Joined the Party (and Why You May Also Find It Relevant to Your Career)
- Supporting Multiple Leaders: Working With Boards and Their Committees
- Writing for Career Success: How to Ensure Your Communications Help, Rather than Hinder, Your Prospects